Belwood Lake Conservation Area
Saturday June 6th – 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Once again Friends of the Grand River is proud to present this highly popular event. Your level of skill really doesn’t matter — from the highly experienced angler to the beginner, there is something for everyone at
grand opportunities .
We will offer:
- Free fly fishing seminars
- Learn some of the secrets of the Grand from the best instructors Ontario has to offer you and It’s FREE (except for park admission)
- BBQ lunch is $15.00 a plate – Friends of the Grand style (just ask any-one who was there in the last couple of year’s what that means!)
- This year we will be running a raffle draw for some amazing prizes, be sure stop in and check it out! Raffle tickets can be purchased at the event with cash, cheque or Visa
- Meet friends and like-minded people who have a story or two of their own.The main concept on Saturday June 6th 2020 is to have fun while supporting the efforts of Friends of the Grand River. Why not come out and show them how much you appreciate their efforts. For more information about this great event, please tune into our Facebook page for event updates or contact us through the website.